Clariti

Eliminating confusion

2004/07/17

 

Clariti

Clariti. That's what this blog is about. To provide clariti in areas that need it. Let's start by providing some clariti on the name of this blog. Why not use the correct english word? Firstly because that was taken as a Blogspot domain. And secondly because this blog is about IT issues, and last i in Clariti nicely emphasizes that the acronym IT is in it.

In this blog I will publish my thoughts on any technical issues I stumble upon, which I think are worth publishing. Too often when I google for a solution to a specific technical problem, I find many resources that just don't quite get it. In such cases I'll provide what I think is a clearer answer on this site.

There won't be any limit in scope to a specific technical area. Anything I find interesting, I will publish. So I think this resource will be most useful as an archive, again found with a search engine, hopefully providing a clear answer to questions people are looking for and thereby saving some hassle.

And what's in it for me? It is said writing clears your thoughts, and in my experience that is very true. So for me the title is especially applicable.

clar·i·ty:
  1. Clearness of appearance: the clarity of the mountain air.
  2. Clearness of thought or style; lucidity: writes with clarity and perception.

With this blog I hope to establish both.